2. Buy book about teaching kindergartener how to tie shoes.
3. Do not roll eyes when other parents realize I haven’t taught my kindergartener how to tie her shoes and they say stuff like, “Simeon has tied her shoes since she was 3 years old. She taught herself in 30 minutes. She’s just so bright.”
4. Make time for the sex talk with 9-year-old son.
5. Get book to use for the sex talk with 9-year-old.
6. Don’t have the sex talk with 9-year-old. Make husband give the sex talk to 9-year-old son.
7. Just sign the permission slip and let the school gjve the sex talk to the 9-year-old.
8. Don’t feel bad when other parents say they’ve already had the sex talk with their 9-year-olds.
9. Don’t let anybody know that you haven’t taught kindergartener how to tie her shoes and that you haven’t had the sex talk with 9-year-old.
10. Oh, crap. Just rip up To Do list.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net