When Basic Invite contacted me about a sponsored a post, I was excited to try designing my own custom party invitations and cards with them.
First, though, I had to double check that Basic Invite wasn’t just a wedding invitation company. After all, that ship has sailed, hopefully for the only time.
Second, I wanted to make sure they didn’t specialize in baby shower invitations either. That ship has also sailed.
Thankfully, Basic Invite has a card for almost any occasion, including birthdays, graduations, holidays and more.
(If only I had known about Basic Invite when my daughter was in kindergarten and I had to throw her that birthday party about rocks. Yes, rocks.)
Here’s what sets Basic Invite apart from other stationery sites out there:
- Almost unlimited colors. Is the color scheme for your daughter’s Moana party bisque and jade? Well, those are just two of the 180 different color options you can choose from to make sure your card is exactly how you want it.
- Over 40 colors of envelopes to make your invitations pop. Plus, all of their envelopes are peel and seal. I love that.
- Free address collection service and envelope printing. That’s right, you can use their free address collection service to share a link and collect addresses. Then, just sit back and enjoy free envelope printing.
- Custom Samples. Basic Invite offers custom samples so you can see exactly how your invitation will print. Very few stationery sites do that, by that way.
I was provided with six free samples to try Basic Invite. I customized kids birthday invitations, a fall picnic that I dream about having one day, and family Christmas cards. Here are my honest-to-goodness thoughts while customizing:
- Woa, I actually chose the color of the dots on the birthday party invitation. Six different colors!
- Ooo! Colored envelopes. I’m getting woodsy (okay, brown) envelopes to coordinate with the outdoor picture I used on the Christmas cards.
- This is a lot like creating photo books. So many options! I could keep going and going.
Now check out this collage of my samples:
I can definitely vouch for their quality. The invitations and cards are top-notch, from the fonts, to the designs, to the feel and weight of the paper used.
So the next time you want quality, customizable kids party invitations or custom party invitations, check out Basic Invite.
And, if you are having a really amazing party, send an invite my way!