Note: At this time, guest post submissions are CLOSED.
However, if you are a dedicated follower of Experienced Bad Mom, with a history of commenting on my blog and/or liking and sharing my posts on social media, I welcome the opportunity to talk with you about guest posts. Please read my submission guidelines below.
Experienced Bad Mom is a lighthearted look at parenting today. Did your child swear in church? Outsmart you? Say something that made you scratch your head and smile? Or do you simply have some advice to lend to today’s parents who are trying their best?
Send me your words of advice and funny or sweet stories of your parenting mishaps to ExperiencedBadMom [at] gmail [dot] com.
Keep the following in mind:
- Limit to no more than 500 words
- Use spell check before submitting
- Cut and paste your text into the body of the email (rather than attaching it in Word, etc.)
- Make sure you include your bio (2-3 sentences) and a link to your blog or website.
- Attach a photo if you want, only if you have permission to use that photo,
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Looking forward to hearing from you!