Can you feel my pain? Do you have wit and wisdom to share?
Experienced Bad Mom is a light-hearted look at parenting today and how everything we do (or don’t do) can make us feel like a “bad mom”. Did your child swear in church? Outsmart you? Say something that made you scratch your head and smile? Or do you simply have some advice to lend to today’s parents who are trying their best?
Send me your words of advice and funny or sweet stories of your parenting mishaps to ExperiencedBadMom [at] gmail [dot] com.
Keep the following in mind:
- Limit to no more than 500 words
- Use spell check before submitting
- Cut and paste your text into the body of the email (rather than attaching it in Word, etc.)
- Make sure you include your bio (2-3 sentences) and a link to your blog or website.
- Attach a photo if you want, only if you have permission to use that photo,
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Looking forward to hearing from you!