Let’s get this right out there: I let my children watch TV.
And when they’ve been watching TV, most of the time I’ve been watching along with them. Which brings to mind several pressing questions about children’s TV shows.
Here, in no particular order, are the things I wonder about on kids’ TV shows:
- Why does Dora the Explorer always sound like she’s yelling?
- SpongeBob: fruit of the devil? Or quirky and sweet?
- Do those actors on shows like the Fresh Beat Band or Power Rangers realize their roles are career killers?
- What happened to the Teletubbies? Did they retire in England somewhere?
- Are Fred and Daphne on Scooby Doo a couple or aren’t they?
- Where are iCarly’s parents?
- Why is Charlie Brown bald?
- Why is Caillou bald?
- What are the Doodlebops?
- Why does this picture of the Doodlebops with Caillou FREAK ME OUT?
What do you wonder about on children’s TV shows?
Image of TV: FreeDigitalPhotos.net