The abyss. The black hole. The crumb catcher. I’m taking about that sliver of space between the driver’s seat and the console in your car. In my car, it’s one of the dirtiest places. That’s why I’m pleased to be working with Drop Stop®, who provided me with a pair of neoprene seat gap fillers to cover up that nasty space. Plus, using Drop Stop® has safety benefits, too. Read on to laugh at the dirty spots in my car, learn about Drop Stop®, and see how YOU can win a pair for your own car!
First up, let’s have a laugh at my expense (but maybe you can relate?!)
The 5 Dirtiest Places in my Car
- That sliver of space between the driver’s seat and the console.
- Those little nooks in the arm rest on each door. What the heck is supposed to go in there anyway? Currently, those nooks are littered with lint and crumbs topped off with rocks, seashells, Rainbow Loom cast-offs and old tickets from the laser tag place.
- The bottom of cup holders. Can you say “sticky”? How about “unidentified substances”?
- The passenger sun visor which is decorated with what I think is pizza sauce that must have been on my son’s fingers all 8 times he’s ever used the sun visor.
- The floor. Just, no. Gag!
So Drop Stop® definitely helps keep my car cleaner, but it’s main purpose is to keep me safer.
Drop Stop® simply stops you from dropping your phone, wallet, sunglasses, etc. into the abyss. And, because you are not blindly flailing under your seat to find something while you’re driving, you are a safe driver and NOT a distracted driver.
In fact, Drop Stop® is heralded by police departments and AAA as a great safety device to reduce driver distraction for all vehicles. It fits in all cars, trucks, and SUVs. It fit well in my husband’s car and mine and was simple to install. I wouldn’t even use the word install. I just tucked it into the space–easy!
The folks at Drop Stop® (who first made their mark by appearing on Shark Tank and partnering with Lori Greiner) are offering one pair of their seat gap fillers to a lucky Experienced Bad Mom reader. Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter to enter to win. US residents only, please.
Good luck and stay safe!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The makers of Drop Stop® provided me and a winner of the giveaway with free product.