It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Except if you are a mom.
That’s because there’s the season’s planning, budgeting, and juggling added on top of your everyday amount of planning, budgeting, and juggling.
All whining (and reality) aside, it’s pretty good being the ultimate caregiver and provider of love, affection, magic and toys this Christmas.
But what about us, Moms? If the three wise men were to show up at our doorstep bearing gifts, what would we want those gifts to be?
Here’s what is on my ultimate Mommy Christmas wish list:
1. Sippy Cup for Wine, aka Insulated Wine Tumbler:
2. An Automatic Elf on the Shelf. This is the special edition that moves itself to a new, creative location every night.
3. A maid
4. A cook
5. Oh heck, just send me Martha Stewart. She can cook gourmet meals, make the guest room snazzy, and wrap all the Christmas gifts while she’s at it.
6. The Frozen Blu-Ray+DVD+Digital Copy+Bottle of Wine combo pack. Ok, just the wine part.
7. Laundry that folds itself.
8. Packed lunches that pack themselves.
9. Hugh Jackman
10. Hugh Jackman serving me wine in a sippy cup, moving the Elf each night, cleaning, cooking, watching Frozen with me and the kids while he folds the laundry and packs lunches!
What do you think of this list? Anything you’d add? What’s something special on your gift list this year?